Hair ExtensionsBlog Contact
Fashion Blog Wed Jun 17 2020
The idea of a fake scalp wig might be an ambiguity to so many of us. Because the fake scalp lace wig can be known as a new kind of lace wigs products, it might appear some misunderstanding between the fake scalp wig’s defination with other types of regular lace wigs. Here are some detailed things that will help you know more about the fake cap lace wig products.
1. What Is Fake Scalp Wig?
Fake scalp wigs are also called pre-made bald cap wig that comes with a fake scalp constructed. With this fake scalp wig or fake bald wig, you don’t have to wear a wig cap, to do cornrows, to do bald cap or fake scalp. Use aseptic cap, more fit the skin color, breathable and soft. The fake scalp method perfectly teams up with the bleached knots to provide the most natural skin separation.
The pre-bleached knots match perfectly with the pre-made fake scalp for a natural scalp parting. The hairline of all wigs is also pre-plucked and an elastic band is pre-added, which further makes the products do-nothing wigs. Pre-plucked hairline and bleached knots are added for the realistic look. The adjustable elastic band makes glueless wearing achievable.
2. Why Choose A Natural Fake Scalp Wig?
The fake scalp lace wig is a premade scalp lace wig. It is different from ordinary wigs because it does not need to be bleached. The wig is like hair growing from the head and will naturally fit the skin.
Pre-drawn natural hairline with invisible knots to make it look like your own skin, no wig cap, no foundation, no glue required, more suitable for everyone.
Fake scalp hairline has invisible knots that can make the lace scalp look like your own skin, there is no wig cap, no foundation, no glue that is required and be more suitable for everyone.
You can make any desired hairstyle, ponytail, braid or hair bun. But ordinary wigs, they cannot achieve all these hairstyles. Adjustable straps and clips keep the wig securely on your head.
3. How To Distinguish A Fake Scalp Wig With A Regular Lace Frontal Wig?
There are plenty of people claiming that they bought a fake scalp wig into, but how will you really know the difference between a fake scalp unit and a regular lace front wig? Well we wanted to give you a few things to spot out when you are purchasing a fake scalp wig.
1. Pre-Plucked Hair Line- most of the time lace front wigs are very full in the front and will require you to pluck the hairline a to give off a more realistic look. An easy way to tell that you have a fake scalp wig is that the hairline has already been pre-plucked and requires little to no extra work to create a more realistic hairline.
2. Adjustable Elastic Band- a fake scalp unit will be able to tighten on to your head without any glue needed. You’ll notice that most full lace frontals cannot stay on your head without the use of glue. Yes, they may come with clips, but that alone will not keep the wig on your head. A fake scalp wig is easy to spot due to the removable elastic band gripping on to your head creating a flawless and realistic finish.
3. Knots are bleached- Why fake scalp wigs are so necessary are because of the simple fact that you don’t need to wear an extra layer of lace or stocking cap to attain an authentic look. Since the black knots are essentially invisible it will hide your natural hair and all you’ll see is the scalp of the wig.
4. How To Install a Fake Scalp Wig For Beginners?
Firstly, just remember to tighten your original hair. You can use a comb and make your own hair flat and straightened, then, tighten it with a bun.
Secondly, put on a fake scalp wig. Adjust the strap to fit your head. This is a good feature for a fake scalp wig. You need to put it on directly, it is easy and saves time. So the customers can use it when you are hurry to out.
Thirdly, remember to trim the lace after you adjust the wig cap. Avoid to hurt yourself. Trim the lace along with your hairline to make sure it is natural. To avoid sliding, you can use a little glue to make it fit on your head well. Make sure the glue is used for hair adhesive.
Forth, choose some strands of your hair, cut it too short, Use your toothbrush and adhesive to fix the baby hair.
Fifth, it’s time to style your hair wig. You can change your hair into any hairstyles that you want. For example, you can make a high ponytail, braid it or make a bun.
5. How To Wash Your Fake Scalp Wig?
1. Before washing the wig, gently comb it to remove any tangles.
2. Prepare a bowl of warm water, add shampoo to the warm water and stir well.
3. Wash the wig with warm water. Do not stir the wig, otherwise it will cause kinks. Pat the wig in the water with your hands.
4. After washing, rinse the wig with water until the shampoo is clean.
5. Apply conditioner to the wig. Use your fingers to distribute the conditioner evenly on the wig. 6. Leave it on for 10 minutes to bring the hair into full contact with the conditioner. Rinse conditioner with water
6. Wrap the wig rinsed with a clean towel with a dry towel to allow the towel to absorb the moisture above the wig.
7. Leave the fake in a cool and ventilated place to dry it.
Hopefully, this article can make it clearer for you to know what the fake scalp wig is and all things that we might need to keep in mind before purchasing your own fake scalp wig.