Hair ExtensionsBlog Contact
Fashion Blog Fri Apr 17 2020
For experienced people, sometimes they just need to look over the wig hair, then they can be able to guess which is the natural wig hair and which is the synthetic wig hair. But to the normal people like us, it really seems not easy at all. You can try these small experiments down here, which is very useful and help you distinguish which is the natural wig hair and which is the synthetic wig hair.
1. Smell the hair, if they have a chemical smell or smell like a potato chips, cereals, then it is not 100% natural hair.
3. Pay attention to the weight. The natural wig hair is normally heavier than the ordinary synthetic wig hair that looks like they have the same amount of hair. But when touching them, you will see that the synthetic hair is always lighter than the natural hair. Use your fingers to gently scratch your hair, you will see the hair loss naturally, with this test you do not have to be afraid to buy the "fake" hair.
4. Check the temperature carefully, using a heating clip machine to squeeze a small amount of hair in the middle and then spiral around it, if the hair easily curls and creates a very nice hairstyle, and if you wait a little bit longer, you will smell the burning smell, then it is definitely the natural wig hair.
5. With the complete hair, when styling is done, we can straighten it back easily, you will see that the hair is not tangled and deformed like the original.
8. Use comb to brush your hair, if your hair is not tangle at all or not in that messy condition, then they are the natural wig hair.