VIDEO & IMAGE FEEDBACK About Contact
Fashion Blog Thu Feb 20 2020
Vietnamese human hair is different from any other hair similar to it is so thick and coarse at whiles that become tough to care. Regardless of what type of virgin Vietnamese Hair Extensions you decide to you have in your hair or if you have this type hair as well as are looking for the current means to care for it, take a look below! we can give you with some basic hair instruction to properly find out how to look after your vietnamese hair extensions as well as maintain them healthy and balanced and also solid.
Hair Care Tips:
1. Wash your hair each to two weeks, despite it's vietnamese straight or Vietnamese Curly Weave, since the hair is not affixed to your scalp, it does not get the protetion or moisturizing results of the natural oils. If you have an extremely oily scalp, consider making use of a dry shampoo at your origins between washings.
2. Laundry near the scalp as well as provide on your own a light massage to protect the all-natural vietnamese hair packages from microbial development and also promote blood circulation.
The Vietnamese knot enables higher flexibility to work beside the scalp, so do not disregard a mild but complete scrub.
3. Apply a moisturizing conditioner after every hair shampoo and a deep conditioner every 2 to 4 weeks.
Because the Vietnamese virgin hair is made from all-natural human hair, it will certainly react to deep conditioning, fixing the follicle and also recovering level of smoothness and also shine.
4. Screw, however do not massage, your hair dry and also enable it to air dry when also possible. The vietnamese hair packages is prized for its all-natural, soft wave that will recover after washing with little or no hair item.
5. Comb out the hair from root to tip with a wide toothed comb or a hair extension loop brush. If you pick to have the Vietnamese knot technique applied too, you may function near the scalp because of the exceptionally small areas of your Virgin Hair. Nonetheless, work carefully and work in small section to remove hard snags near the scalp.
6. Style hair as desired. Heat design sparingly to avoid damaging the hair, but the Vietnamese hair will straighten out with a blow dryer or crinkle with rollers or a curling iron.
Bosom friend, it's harmful to color, perm and also reinforce the hair.It will minimize the life of the hair. Although your hair is 100 Percent Human Hair, it can be colored as well as restyled. But please take care to manage the temperature and also caring your hair in an appropriate way. If you intend to dye the special and also lighter shade, please go to expert hair stylist or call your seller customer support prior to you color, they will certainly inform you just how to color the hair better.
Hope this blog you can delight in. You ought to care it equally as your own hair. Our company believe theses hair care ideas for women can really function as well as can make your vietnamese hair incredibly soft, absolutely convenient and also will make certain that your hair looks attractive! If you still have any kind of concern concerning hair care, welcome to call us, it's my pleasure to offer for you!.
Fashion Blog Thu Dec 26 2019
About dye and perm, some tricks you might do not know. Such as the length of time can we perm our hair weaving and what's the right technique to perm the hair so that you hair can utilize a long period of time and show your charm better.here are some tricks you need to know.Professional suggestions: the dye and perm can not do at the same time unless some immediate.
Fashion Blog Fri Feb 21 2020
There are different types of weave hair that is available on our website. It is quite confusing to select the best hair extension for your hairstyle. To make it easier, follow our article below, we will certainly will share with you some useful information of how to choose our best weave hair.
Fashion Blog Sat Dec 14 2019
A weave is a kind of hair extension method where hair wefts are sewn onto braided hair and styled to any wanted style. The beauty of hair weave is a reason it is such a popular technique.
Fashion Blog Mon Feb 24 2020
We all know that our expansions do not get the natural oils from our scalp, which our real hair take advantage of, so our hair wefts are much drier as well as require a little bit of unique attention when cleaning. Today we're mosting likely to share our method of keeping hair extensions as brand new, by cleaning them appropriately.