Hair ExtensionsBlog Contact
Fashion Blog Tue Jan 21 2020
Maybe experts in human hair can tell the difference between Remy and Non-Remy hair by touching it. Non-experts probably will not be able to tell the difference by looking at it.
The term "REMY" is not a pretty woman's name, It describes the characteristics of the hair and the technique used to manufacture the hair extensions. It is often used in marketing and selling functions that usually misguides the client into believing they are getting the very best grade of hair.
Remy is hair collected and sorted from various sources with the root and idea taking a trip in the same direction to guarantee the cuticle does not tangle or matte. The cuticles are not removed and stay aligned in one direction.
This cuticle will keep protein in the middle of hair fiber that makes hair fiber silky, soft thoughout its life time. It is simple for you to comb with your finger, special after cleaning it.
This gets rid of tangling problems frequently discovered in non-Remy or low-quality hair.
Non-Remy hair is likewise 100% human hair, but it is gathered or sorted arbitrarily from various sources such as multiple hair providers, hair brushes and even beauty parlor floors.
Non-Remy hair is collected from the flooring of temples, beauty parlors, and random suppliers. With this type of collection technique, cuticle instructions become combined, causing inescapable shedding, tangling and matting issues.
With NON-REMY the hair cuticles are stripped typically from over processing and the hair is thrown together which causes tangling. In order to resolve the tangling issue, hair produces usage heavy silicone to make the hair appear glossy and healthy, but beware as soon as you clean it the silicone comes off and the hair mattes into a substantial mess.
At first glance the non-Remy hair will appear smooth and glossy. After a few shampoos the silicone layer will begin to wash off. The hair will gradually become duller, fragile and will tangle and matte really quickly. This type of hair is not suggested for any long-lasting hair extensions for the obvious reasons.
What is The Difference Between Remy And Non-Remy Hair
1. Remy hair is pricey and looks more natural due to the laborious process that the hair goes through to not harm the cuticle. Non-Remy hair is easily offered and is cheaper than remy human hair.
2. The approach they gather isn't the exact same.
Remy hair is bundled up or put in rubber bands prior to it is cut and collected. So all the hair of remy hair streams naturally from the exact same instructions from root to the tip, the cuticles of the hair do not get roughed up as much and stay smooth.
Non-remy hair is hair that does not have it's roots aligned. (Roots and tips not traveling in the same direction). It is collected just shear hair from the head, and put it in a bag without regard to the way the cuticle layers of the hair line up.
Remy hair lasts up to a year or more with proper care. Non-remy hair doesn't last long and can not be recycled.
3. Non-Remy has poor quality than Remy hair packages. Non-Remy hair is the remaining hair that most of the times is collected from the floors of temples and beauty parlors then recycled to make a weft.
The hair cuticles are dealing with numerous directions, which triggers the hair to tangle and matte quite easily.
4. Remy human hair extensions are the most popular human hair on the market due to the quality and worth.
5. REMY hair is a smoother, shinier, and healthier look than NON-REMY hair. This hair feels amazing even after numerous times being washed.
6. Normally, hair suppliers will advise consumers to dye dark color hair. light color like number # 27 and # 613 color is not allowed, it is simple to damage hair, then shedding and tangling problem will come.