Fashion Blog Thu Jun 09 2022
Are you ready for a change? If you are bored with the look of your hair, there are many ways to spice it up, such as hairstyles and dying it. If you are looking for a color to rock, here are the 7 best lavender hair dye you should try.
Manic Panic products are famous for popping unconventional colors and vegan formula with superior ingredients, making them suitable for you and the environment. The Violet Night hair dye is the best lavender hair dye for those looking for a deep violet color, as it is their darkest cool-tone purple product.
- Manic Panic Violet Night has a very vibrant color shade
- Doesn't cause any harm to your scalp because it doesn't contain ammonia or alcohol.
- Vegan ingredients.
- Easy for everyone to use
- Manic Panic Violet Night only works on level 7 blonde or higher.
- The longevity is only 4-6 weeks
Adore Semi-permanent Lavender is the best lavender hair dye if you want a lighter violet hair color. It will give you an exceptional outcome, especially if your hair is in a lighter shade of blonde. The herbal ingredients, Argan Oil and Aloe Vera will enhance the color while still leaving your hair shiny and silky.
- Adore Semi-Permanent Hair Color doesn't require a complex process to apply
- Doesn't contain toxic chemicals; can be used for pregnant women.
- Longevity is around 10-12 weeks
- Doesn't work on dark hair
>>> Read more: 4 Best Blue Toner for Orange Hair <<<
One of the most glorified hair dyes online is the Crazy Color Semi-permanent Hair Color Cream products. It will not need peroxide to make the color appear as they have a high retention formula. There are 41 available shades. When you use their purple hair color, your hair will appear more vibrant, lively, and shiny.
- This hair color works in all blonde tones, even warm ones. And as the color fades, lovely pastel color will remain.
- Contain moisture ingredients
- Many colorful shades to choose
- Take a long time to dye
- The performance will reduce after 4-5 weeks
Arctic Fox Periwinkle is the best lavender hair dye to achieve the color of dreamy clouds. Furthermore, it is the color of the year 2022, which may be a sign for you to try it. It sits between the shades of blue and purple and is in a pastel color.
Dark hair colors may use this, but the color will not be deposited very well. For the best result, use this with platinum hair. The company produces a highly pigmented color formula that will reduce the bleeding and thus not stain clothes as much as other hair dyes.
Some people want a hair color that will stay longer in the hair. But if you like switching hair colors from time to time, L'Oreal Paris Colorista is the best lavender hair dye. The color will gradually fade after 1 to 2 weeks. However, the purple color will get lighter into a washout, ashy tone while it is fading.
- This product will work well and last longer for blondes or pre-lightened hair.
- It uses chroma-cream technology with a conditioner hair mask base, which will color your hair and make it healthy.
- Can last for 2 months
- Does not work on dark hair
Iroiro is proud of its 100% pure coconut oil ingredient in the cream-based hair color. Furthermore, their products don't leave a harsh chemical smell but rather a natural yuzu-cranberry scent. They believe that unnatural ingredients are unnecessary to have great hair.
To achieve the lavender pastel hair color, you must lift the hair first to level 10 to make the color stand out. Iroiro also has a deep purple hair dye if you do not want a pastel color or bleach your hair to level 10. The deep purple will also stay longer in your hair.
- It's a natural ingredient product, so it can be used for everyone
- Smells good
- Do not take much time to dye
- Lavender Pastels need level 10 hair to show up it beauty
The best lavender hair dye pastel color goes to Schwarzkopf LIVE Pretty Pastels. Although the fashion colors are bright and playful, the color will not be uncanny as the hues are soft. The dye lasts for eight washes, which is long enough to enjoy the look and have another.
- Contain moisturize ingredients
- Easy to use
- Because it is a pastel color, it requires bleached blonde to light blonde for a better result.
- Doesn't show up well on dark hair
To ensure you achieve the exact look you desire, i will share some valuable insights on dye application techniques and pre-lightening. These tips will guide you every step of the way toward obtaining your dream lavender hue with confidence and ease.
- First of all, you have to choose the right hair dye. There are many shades of lavender purple, you should choose one that is suitable for your skin.
- Pre-lighten your hair: Before applying the lavender dye, it's essential to pre-lighten your hair to a pale blonde shade. This step is crucial as it allows the lavender color to show up more vibrantly. Use a bleach kit or consult with a professional if you're unsure about the process.
- Strand test: Before applying the dye all over your hair, it's wise to do a strand test. This will help you determine how long you need to leave the dye on to achieve your desired shade and ensure that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Apply the dye evenly: Section your hair into manageable parts and apply the dye evenly from roots to ends using an applicator brush or gloved hands. Make sure to saturate your hair thoroughly for an even color distribution.
>>> Read more: How to Use Dark Purple Hair Dye Without Bleach <<<
For best lavender hair dye results, bleaching your hair is a must. This process will eliminate your natural hair color and warm tones and prepare it to accept new pigments. Moreover, the lighter your hair is, the more vibrant the hair color will be, especially for pastel colors.
Semi-permanent hair color doesn’t lift your hair as it has no peroxide in the ingredients. It cannot make it darker or lighter but only color the outermost layer. Furthermore, the hair dye will last up to 12 washes, depending on the product and the formula.
Choosing the best lavender hair dye for you depends on what you want to achieve based on color, hair condition, application, and how long the pigment will last. The listed products above have their strengths and weaknesses. Pick what you think will work for you.
There are various hair colors you may choose from in the market, but these are the best 7 lavender hair dye available. Another alternative if you don't want to bleach your hair is to use hair extensions. Our purple weft human hair extensions are a good option.