Fashion Blog Wed Jul 01 2020
Keeping a body wave weave hair always looks wavy is an effective way to improve your hairstyle look. To many people, especially if you are inexperienced, this is not an interesting task to do so. We think that it was neccesary to give you some few tips to keep your body wave weave hair wavy. Therefore, whether you are aimed to keep your wave weave hair or not, you will still find these tips useful.
When many girls buy wigs, they are generally concerned about the suitability of the wigs. If you’re interested in curly hair, here is our recommendation, your first choice will indeed be body wave hair.
However, do you know what body wave hairstyle is? When the hair is shaped into waves, the result is a consistent deep “s” pattern on the whole hair clump, giving it some big wave curl, and the original wave hair clump also tends to have a glossy feel and look.
As you can see, there are many pros to having body wavy hair:
- First of all, wavy hair boasts a natural beachy wave, the same beachy wave so many people are trying to achieve with styling products. Life is literally a beach when you have naturally wavy hair, so wear it proudly.
-Secondly, Wavy hair looks youthful. There's something about wavy hair that makes it look effortless and carefree. Something about the thick texture and volume, the slight wildness, especially when worn naturally.
- Thirdly, it's easy to style. People with naturally wavy hair don't need to go to great lengths to get stick-straight locks, a flirty curl, or a beachy wave. Wavy hair goes with the flow... and stays there with more holding power.
The Cons of Body wave weave hair:
- This hair is not difficult to maintain. However, to keep the best performance, you have to spend a lot of time on it.
- Maintaining its waviness can cost you a lot of money in defining cream, iron, moisturizing cream,..
Many people usually complain that the hair can't keep wavy or curly after they washing it. As a matter of fact, almost all of the people have the same question based on human hair's characteristics. It depends on how you take care of it. Now Hair will tell you how to keep your body wave human hair wavy or curly human hair.
1. Please don't worry that your hair has become straight or very loose after you wash it. First, Dye the hair with a clean towel but not use the electric dryer, remember don't dry very strongly, because the hair cuticle is open when the hair is wet, it is easy to break the hair when dry strongly. Then let it dry naturally in the air until there is no water drop down, but not dry completely, put some hair care oil on your palm and knead it on your hair.
2. After this process, comb the hair and with your fingers and go through your hair from end to top. Not too much hair oil is needed, you need more natural on the top, just smear it on your hair evenly. And the wave and the curl are usually needed to be kept better and better from top and end, the wavy and the curly will be more beautiful. You can also roll the hair evenly with your hand during the time when you smear the hair.
3. The next step is to finalize the pattern. You should prepare a good quality of mousse because it is very useful for hair styling. Smear the mousse evenly on your body wave or curly hair and rolling the hair following the curve at the same time. There is no need for much mousse because it is easy to attract dust.
4. Last, let your beautiful hair dry completely in the air. Please remember you can't use a wind to blow the hair divergent, so this is very important for you to just use a hair blow with a wavy or curly dryer. This one could be dry and fix the wavy and curly very well.
5. And don't forget to deep maintenance the hair every 2 weeks. This is to give nutrition to the hair to keep it well, not easy to feel dry. Then we will no have problems with tangle and shedding.
>>> Read more:
>>> Read more:Complete Sew-In Weaving Techniques For Beginners <<<
- First, you have to keep your hair clean. There are 2 methods of cleaning hair: wet cleaning and dry cleaning. Wet cleaning seems to be more effective and clean well while dry cleaning is more convenient and ensure your hair does not come straight.
- Then let the natural black or blonde body wave hair dry in the air until there isn’t any water drop down, but the hair can’t dry completely, you should add some hair protection care oil on your body wave weave Remy human hair when your hair is 80% dry.
- One important step to answer the question of how to keep body wave hair wavy in daily life is to moisturize your hair regularly. It helps your cuticles stay together and avoid tangles and shedding, so your body wave hair will look smooth and very wavy.
- The final step of how to keep body wave in daily life is finishing your curls. In order to finish your curl, you have to use blow dry at medium heat to dry your hair. After being heat dry, you hair will curl when it's cool.
- Another important tip is don’t forget to give your short body wave hair, bodywave long hair, and body wave transparent lace front wig a deep caring under the help of a professional hair salon.
Lying and sleeping in the wrong way can cause damage to your hair. Especially, when you wear body wave hair extensions, it can straighten and cause frizziness.
There are some tips that you may need to know to answer the question how to keep body wave hair wavy.
- You have to braid your body wave hair extensions to a loose tail. That helps you avoid your hair rubbing together and minimize the breakage.
- Wear a soft nightcap (silk, cotton,..) to cover all your hair which is braided.
- Change your pillow. MIC hair recommends you use a silk pillow that makes you feel comfortable and keeps your hair stay in good condition.
- Sleeping posture can harm your hair, so remember to choose the right posture when you lie on the bed.
Indeed, it will make the body wave hairstyles looking popular and beautiful if we can keeping the body wave weave human hair wavy. This can help women attracting more and more envious vision. Let’s try these tips now to have the amazing hairstyle as you always want!
Don’t have an account?Create account