Fashion Blog Thu Jun 15 2023
When it comes to hair extensions, Vietnam remy hair is one of the most popular choices in the market. However, there are still many misunderstandings and misconceptions surrounding this high-quality product. In this article, we aim to set the record straight about Vietnam remy hair and clarify what makes it stand out from other types of extensions.
Let’s discover the beauty of Vietnamese treasure also known as Vietnam Remy Hair. Vietnam Remy Hair is actually human hair manufactured in Vietnam, which is collected from donors in Vietnam. The word remy is defined as the collection of hair strands in a beautiful manner to keep the cuticles intact. The unmatched excellence of Remy Vietnam hair is that they are 100% natural hair aligned unidirectionally to keep the artistry of natural beauty. The superiority of Vietnam Remy Hair lies in its lustrous shine and longevity. The silky smooth texture, dazzling shine, and bomb thickness make the Remy hair Vietnam worth buying.
>>> Read more: What is Vietnam virgin hair?
The women, who love to do adventures with the art of hairstyling, should know the misunderstandings and myths about Remy hair Vietnam. The emotional attachment of women with hair extensions should not be wasted with false information. Let’s clarify some points related to Vietnam Remy hair:
- Compromised Hair Quality: Vietnam Remy Hair is loved by the community of Hair enthusiasts but still there are some misunderstandings related to Remy hair Vietnam. There are some Vietnamese Remy hair reviews that show people are not happy with the hair quality. The truth is Remy Vietnam hair has the highest quality in terms of smooth texture, silky hair strands, and healthy luxurious volume. The actual problem is created by the dealers who sell fake Remy Hair and spoil the reputation of Vietnam Remy Hair.
- There is one thing to understand it is not guaranteed that all Remy Hair extensions in Vietnam will be of the same quality, texture, and longevity. Remy Hair is collected from different donors so variations in hair texture and quality are possible. It all depends on how the donor took care of the hair, how the hair is further processed by the company, and how they are collected. It is a fact that many production units of vietnamese human hair wigs use vietnam remy hair as raw materials.
- You may think that vietnamese remy hair will not be able to create natural looking hair grades. But that's not true at all, double drawn hair extensions can still be made from remy hair, which depends on many factors related to the hair factory.
The love and joy of playing with different hairstyles are beyond art and aesthetics. Every lovely twist, sweet curl, and silky hair strand shows different personalities on different occasions. Remy Hair and Non-Remy Hair, both are enjoyed by hair enthusiasts but Remy Hair is the one kid in the family that is loved by everyone. But why? Let’s dive into the key differences between Vietnam Remy Hair and Non-Remy Hair:
There is magic in the texture and shine of Vietnamese Remy Hair that makes it so desirable and different from Non-Remy Vietnamese Hair. The key differences are:
- Cuticles of hair strands are undamaged and intact. (Cuticle is the outermost layer of hair that gives it a shiny and smooth texture).
- The hair strands are aligned unidirectionally in a sleek pattern.
- Vietnam Remy Hair is less prone to tangling due to its sophisticated alignment.
- Texture of Remy hair Vietnamese is gorgeously smooth, silky, and soft due to the presence of cuticles.
- Remy Hair is sourced from a single donor so that every hair strand in the extension has the same quality and texture.
- The durability and longevity of Remy Hair are greater than Non-Remy Hair.
- You can style Remy Hair in every hairstyle, twist, curl, heat styling, curling, braid, ponytail, etc.
- Its all-natural lustrous shine makes it superior to all hair extension types.
Non-Remy Hair is also natural human hair but the way of collection is different from Remy Hair. Non-Remy Hair is collected from salon floors and hair brushes. The good and demanding key feature of Vietnam Non-Remy Hair is that they are all natural human hair but what features make them less desirable? Let’s dive into the key features of Non-Remy hair:
- Cuticles of hair strands are damaged or absent in Non-Remy Hair.
- They are sourced and collected from different donors and places as compared to single donors.
- Hair strands are not aligned unidirectionally, hence giving it a slightly messy look.
- Non-Remy Hair is processed and covered with silicone layers to fill the place of the cuticle layer. This makes them shiny and natural like human hair.
- Non-Remy Hair is more prone to tangling as compared to Remy Hair.
- Durability and Longevity of Non-Remy Hair are lesser than Remy Hair.
- Non-Remy Hair does not offer the versatility of hairstyles like curling, heat styling, etc.
Vietnamese hair in general and Vietnam remy hair in particular give users experiences worth trying in terms of quality, price and durability. The charm of transforming one’s appearance with the luscious, voluminous locks of Vietnam Remy Hair is irresistible. Having Vietnam Remy Hair weaves is a hot trend all over the world to win the look on every occasion. The smooth glide of brush strokes in Remy Hair strands, and the sparkling shine of cuticles make this hair type worth buying. Hair is some Vietnam Remy Hair Reviews by the hair enthusiast community:
- I can try every hairstyle with Remy Hair without being stressed about the damage and longevity.
- I can fool or make my friends jealous with the luxurious shine and cottony texture of Remy Hair just like my natural hair.
- Remy Vietnamese hair blends so well with my natural hair that nobody can judge me for having hair extensions.
- The price of Remy hair is so good that I can buy it with my few months of savings.
- Remy Vietnam Hair is super easy to manage and the best choice for a busy woman.
- No tangling issues, no damage stress, I love every aspect of this Hair extension.
There is no limitation in styling with Remy Vietnam Hair whether it's the sleek flow of waves that allows graceful braids or the velvety texture to give a bold hairdo. You can do heat styling to Vietnam Remy Hair to add twisted curls or wavy glam to your personality without being worried about the damage.
- Classic Curls: You can style Remy Hair extensions just like your natural hair. Add classic curls with Curling Rod and to get bouncy glam.
- Sleek straight: Let the Remy Hair Extensions fall gracefully down your back with cute front braids.
- Beachy waves: You can add natural waves to get a dramatic bold look with wavy ponytails.
There are a lot more hairstyles like messy buns, beauty braids, etc to make your crown more lavish.
In the world of hair augmentation, Remy Hair Vietnam is the easiest way to get creative and experimental to try as many hairstyles as you want. Enhance your features and personality with this beautiful natural crown and enjoy the versatility of textures, lengths and volume.
>>> Related posts: https://michair.vn/blogs/list-of-5-famous-wholesale-hair-vendors-in-vietnam
Instructions on how to buy hair from Vietnam in here.